I recently updated my Aperture workflow tutorial for Aperture v3, and posted the slides up on Slideshare.net:

It contains a detailed walkthrough of the steps that I follow every time I process photos to share on this blog and on Flickr. I hope you find it useful.

1. David Leask says:
    January 23rd, 2011 at 2:09 pm

Hi Stuart,
    I stumbled into your Aperture 3 workflow today and I enjoyed it very much, thanks. I have recently moved from PC to Mac and I am trying hard to get comfortable with Aperture. Your suggested workflow helps immensely. One thing I’m still struggling with is printing. Can I ask what your printing strategy is. I’m not getting good results from Aperture plus I can’t seem to place images on the sheet so that it doesn’t waste the expensive photo paper. Any advice would be gratefully received.
    Best regards, David

2. David Leask says:
    January 23rd, 2011 at 2:09 pm

Hi Stuart,
    Best regards, David

February 7th, 2011 at 11:40 am

I’m sorry, I don’t do any printing of my photos at all, so I can’t really help you with that.

4. Dave McCrady says:
    July 3rd, 2011 at 3:45 pm

Stuart,
    thanks for sharing your expertise.
    I just recently downloaded Aperture 3; starting following your tutorial; identified that I don’t have ‘moods’ in presets.
    Where should I be looking, to follow your flow.
    tx!
    Dave

5. Dave McCrady says:
    July 3rd, 2011 at 3:45 pm

Stuart,
    thanks for sharing your expertise.
    Where should I be looking, to follow your flow.
    tx!
    Dave

6. Greg Casperson says:
    August 23rd, 2011 at 1:16 pm

Thanks for the workflow tips. I’ve been using aperture for a few months now but just realizing I need a more consistent workflow — this really makes sense. In response to the above question, I’m assuming Moods are just more presets you make that modify color/tone slightly?

Thanks again!